1. Does he/she give you a home phone number and cellular number?
2. Does he/she give you a home address and have you been there?
3. Have you met his/her family? If not, why?
4. Have you met his/her friends? If not, why?
5. Can you call him/her anytime you want?
6. Does his/her stories add up – think carefully?
7. Is he/she always busy working or traveling and have no time for you?
8. Does he/she spend the whole night with you?
9. Do you know where he/she works? Can you drop by for lunch or call him/her while they are at work?
I’m married or living with my partner, I suspect they are cheating, what should I do?
1. Be prepared to hear the results of your own investigation. They might not be what you want to know but NEED to know.
2. Are you prepared for the life change?
3. What are you going to do if you find that they are cheating on you?
4. Do you have any money put away? If not it may be a good idea to start a little fund.
5. Do you plan on divorcing? Trying marriage counseling?
6. If you’re a stay at home mom, think about getting a job, what will you do?
7. Worried about how you will take care of your family? Learn how to sell on Ebay. We’ll show you how to get started and how you can turn this into a part-time job or a full time job while staying home with the kids. Virtually no investment is required, most of us can start by selling what we already have (used clothing, household items, unused gifts etc.)
We are here to help you.
All Emails will be kept confidential. If you need advise or would like to have your email listed in our testimonial section please state that in your email. We will answer all emails with in 24 hours. Please be patient, we are receiving a tremendous amount of support for our cause.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you know of anyone that could use our service, please have them get in contact with us. If we all stick together we can save each other the stress of having to deal with these Cheaters and Liars.